Yo! What’s poppin’? I’m Alley! Your number one hype girl, “go get em” girl, and adventure buddy! I’m all about those feels when you see your photo for the first time and feel like the most stunning, drop dead gorgeous person around. Little secret: YOU ARE!
We’re going to dive deep into my psyche real quick here: I remember the first time I had professional pictures done of myself. When I got them back I felt like they were so surreal… Like they couldn’t possibly be ME! But the more time that passed the more I accepted that they were. Because of those photos I have grown so much as a person and have fallen so much more in love with myself. I want that for you. I want you to see something so inspiring that you instantly fall in love.
Does that mean you want to go hike to the Summit of some mountain? Hang out in some hot springs? Drive 4 hours to get some legit beachy shots? I’m there for all of it! By the end of it, we’ll be best friends belting some ridiculous show tune as we drive back home exhausted by a day filled with fun, hopefully some sun, and unbelievable evidence of a good time!
I like to think of my style as being natural, real, & timeless with a touch of the surreal. I want you to look back on your photos and remember that favorite t-shirt from 20 years ago that you loved so much you practically never took it off. My favorite photos from a shoot are always the ones where you are being your genuine self. If you haven’t already be sure to check out my instagram for some examples of this! Some fun facts about me:
- I’m a first generation American – my dad was actually born in Canada, ay!
- I SUCK at learning languages even though I travel out of the country at least once a year. If you’re interested in a destination shoot, let me know 😉
- I grew up on a farm and know my way around a dairy goat! I used to be the only one milking at 5am!
- I’m most definitely an early bird – text me at 6am and I’ll most likely be up!
- Landscape photography is kind of what started it all for me. I feel so at peace whenever I shoot landscapes
- Sunrise is my favorite time to shoot! There’s something about the golden hour that just stretches for an eternity!
- I’m a type 2 enneagram which means I basically want nothing more than to please you and love on you. Be ready for a whole day of “oooo’s” “awwww’s” and “hot damn!”
- I’m OBSESSED with the show “I Love Lucy”! My grandma and I used to watch it all the time and any time I’m missing her I just turn it on!
I’m so excited for the chance to get to know you more and are very stoked for what’s to come! My spirit animal is a golden retriever so chat me up if you’re ready for a new bff.